A THREE YEARS INTEGRATED GRADUATION AND CIVIL SERVICES PREPARATION COURSE
What to do after +2?
We aspire to be an institution of excellence with best use of technology & teaching expertise with nationwide presence for the benefit of students at large. Our mission is to provide complete civil services solution to budding aspirants. We believe in having a student centric approach with high ethical values &
ABOUT THE COURSE
It’s a unique course initiated by the Ram IAS Coaching experts, in which students are enrolled in 3years graduation & civil services preparation simultaneously. We train the candidate to face any competitive exam along with the formal graduation program. This integrated programme is designed in a way, to provide them benefits of completing graduation and get coaching for India’s prestigious UPSC exam. In three years the student is groomed in a holistic manner to gain expertize in the subject area, as well as to master the knack of cracking the IAS exam.
ABOUT RAM IAS COACHING STRATEGY
- A system of organized lectures that are being synchronized strictly to run in coherence with the UPSC syllabus.
- A sound and full-proof testing system including All India online test series. Batch tests and Post batch tests.
- Above all, a seasoned faculty continue to enrich the coaching excellence at Ram IAS Coaching Visions through their unparalleled experience and expertise who have been drawn from their subject areas of specialization after a thorough screening and pruning system.
- The faculty system is designed in such a way so as to provide personal care to the student.
- A well-stocked library is maintained at center where the students can sit and study in peaceful environment
Last but not the least, an Academic team has all been instrumental in making Ram IAS Coaching Visions what it is today and has long been known for and doubtlessly, so even in the times to come!
SOME TIPS FOR THE ASPIRANTS-
1.Read the crux of NCERT text books.
The books published by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) must be read to clear the CSE Preliminary Examination. IAS toppers’ always suggest that the candidates should start their preparation with NCERT and then read other study material. The NCERT books provide you conceptual clarity, which is essential to clear the exam.
2.Analyse previous question papers.
By analysing previous year question papers, aspirants can understand the standard of the question papers. This exercise also helps aspirants in understanding the distribution of marks across various sections and identifying important areas from the exam point view.
Aspirants are advised to practice subjectwise and mock tests. These tests will help you in identifying your weak and strong areas. Once the weak areas are identified, read the study material mentioned below for those areas.
4. Read newspapers daily.
Since current affairs have become ‘the most important aspect’ of the examination, reading newspapers is a basic prerequisite. Read at least one newspaper, most preferably The Hindu, daily and prepare notes. These notes will be helpful for revision. As mentioned above, analyse previous year question papers and identify important areas of the current affairs section